7:00pm Show ~
$30 - General Admission Only, 2 drink minimum
$50 - All You Can Drink and a Show (Excludes Top Shelf)
10:00pm Show ~
$37 - General Admission Only, 2 drink minimum
$55 - All You Can Drink and a Show (Excludes Top Shelf)
The Late Show Includes a New Year’s Countdown with a Complimentary Champagne Toast at midnight with hats & noise makers!!
2 Drink Minimum during both shows.
**SWITCHING SHOWS IS PROHIBITED. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.**
Age Requirement: This is a 21 and over club.
There is a 2 drink minimum in the showroom. Soda, juice and water qualify. If you aren't drinking alcohol, the Bottomless is your only option. $12.50 for unlimited soda, juice and water.
There is a dress code to enter the Baltimore Comedy Factory. The following is PROHIBITED:
- Full Sweatsuits and Sweatpants
- Gym Shorts & Athletic Attire including Track Suits, Warm up Pants and Cotton Joggers
- Sleeveless clothing on men
- Excessively/Extremely torn clothing
- Excessively baggy or sagging clothes
- Excessively long clothing (when standing, sleeve can not extend past fingers)
- Jersey's (sleeved jerseys are permitted in conjunction with sporting events)Anyone arriving 45 minutes after your scheduled show time will not be permitted to enter.If Preferred seating is offered AND you purchase them, you are guaranteed the best seats AS LONG AS YOU ARRIVE at the club 45 minutes prior to showtime (otherwise you will lose your seating status).***PLEASE BE AWARE NOT ALL SHOWS HAVE VIP OR PREFERRED SEATING TICKETS OFFERED. IT IS UP TO THE COMIC THE TYPE OF TICKETS BEING SOLD.***